Billet 1.8T 2.0TFSI Conversion Coilpack Adapter Plates For VW Audi GTI GLI 337
- Allows you to upgrade to newer 2.0TFSI VW/Audi Coilpacks
- In-house CNC machined billet aluminum adapters
- Looks great in your engine bay
- Direct fit for ALL 1.8T 20V engines
- Complete set with stainless steel bolts
WHY UPGRADE YOUR 1.8T COILPACKS TO 2.0TFSI?:
- Tired of replacing your 1.8T 20V engine coilpacks? Upgrade to the newer 2.0T/R8 coilpacks using our MadDogPerformance Coilpack Adapters and enjoy longer coilpack life, smoother idle, increased off-boost power, and improved fuel economy.
- This complete set of billet aluminum adapters bolt down to the factory 20V 1.8T valve cover allowing you to run the longer coilpacks found on VW/Audi 2.0T FSI, TSI, and Audi R8 engines. Upgrading to FSI/R8 coilpacks will allow you to run a larger spark plug gap while maintaining a strong spark output. Replacing your outdated coilpacks with the newer technology has shown increased reliability, smoother idle, increased off boost power, and in some cases improved fuel economy.
Audi - A4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*
Audi - A4 2002-2005 (B6) 1.8T 20V engines
Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
Audi - TT 2000-2006 (MK1 - 8N) 1.8T 20V engines
Audi - A3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
Audi - S3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 1.8T 20V engines
VW - Passat 1998-2005 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.